Terms & Conditions
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Unless otherwise expressibly stated in the purchasing conditions, you and your party must not resell or transfer (or seek to resell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability. Minors are welcome to the festival and can purchase tickets ONLY if they will be accompanied by a parent or a legal tutor. Written permissions will not be accepted at the entrance.
- The minimum age for Festival admission is eighteen (18) years. There will be no exception to this rule unless the person concerned is accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian. The Festival Organizer will deny admission to the Festival if, e.g. as a result of the identity control mentioned hereunder, the Festival Visitor hasn’t reached such age at the latest upon the start of the Festival.
- For Tickets purchased for Shankra Switzerland 2020 &2021, please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the third party platform Ticketino. Since tickets are identified by numbers and not personal name, it’s possible to sell them to other interested people, but they are not refundable. In case you bought a “Friendly Price Tickets” and you want to sell it to somebody else, you need to contact your Ambassador in order change the name related to said ticket.
- Tickets for Shankra Sri Lanka 2022 will be sold by the promoter via its own ticketing platform BeeTickets.ch. Tickets are nominal: your name will be written on every single purchased ticket and you will need to present a valid document (ID-Card, passport, driver license) at the entrance. Tickets are not refundable. Tickets transfer is not possible. In case you bought a “Friendly Price Tickets” and you want to sell it to somebody else, you need to contact your Ambassador to change the name related to the said ticket.
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
- If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
- As a customer, participant, volunteer, vendor, or sponsor of Shankra Festival, I hereby hold harmless corporately, personally and individually any agency or facility involved in the Festival, all listed sponsors, staff, affiliates and volunteers of the Festival, from any and all causes of action, suits, debts, damages, judgments, and demands whatsoever arising from participation in the Festival. I further acknowledge that none of the Event Parties will be held responsible for any bodily injuries that may be caused by negligence of those individuals, agencies or businesses. Furthermore, I freely and voluntarily assume any and all risks known and unknown to me that are inherent to being a participant in the Festival. I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Event Parties from liability, all loss or damage, including costs, medical bills, property damage and any demands thereof on account of injury to myself and/or minor child and any of our personal representatives, heirs, assigns, and next of kin whether caused by negligence of myself, my passenger or otherwise.
- To prevent fraud and protect the event promoter and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as official name, a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase, especially at the venue of the festival. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform us of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. By buying a ticket, you give the Promoter your consent to the filming, sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. All rights on the images belong to the Promoter. When purchasing your ticket you grant the Promoter a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, reproduce images of yourself. It is our sole discretion whether or not we choose to publish or otherwise make available Content on the Site. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Venue Management.
- We are not liable or responsible for any third party content on the Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments, blogs and articles posted by any other third parties, the content of advertisements, applications posted by other third parties and content accessed through applications.
- Tickets may be dispatched to you electronically or by post (including secure, registered, recorded and regular post).
- We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
- If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked "addressee gone away", "addressee unknown" or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the box office.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
- If the event is postponed, the purchased ticket will be considered valid for the substitute event in the same or nearby location.
- In case of event cancellation, meaning that no alternative events are offered by the Promoter, you will be eligible for a refund. For refund process please contact us via mail: email@example.com
- If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have: follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the tickets, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 90 days of the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
- For more information about refunds, please contact us.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets or the event.
Tickets for Shankra Switzerland 2020 & 2021 are not nominal, so you can sell it via Ticketswap, our official partner platform, where you can easily and safely sell your tickets.
If this option does not suit you, you can apply for a refund request, that will be further evaluated, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pandemic Restrictions Policy
Tickets for Shankra Sri Lanka 2022 cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded once purchased.
In case of event cancellation, you will be eligible for a refund.
If Shankra Festival 2022 Sri Lanka is postponed due to pandemic restrictions in Sri Lanka, your tickets will be valid for the following edition in the same or nearby location.
If you have travel restrictions in your own country at the moment of the event, we assume no responsibility in this regard and tickets are not refundable. However, your ticket will remain valid for the following edition.
Please note that in the near future, there might be the possibility to transfer your Shankra Festival Sri Lanka 2022 ticket safely to someone via Ticketswap.
Attending an Event
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
Applicable Law and Competent Court
These Conditions are governed solely by Swiss law